The Journal of Peer Learning (ISSN 2200-2359) publishes research articles about peer learning across a variety of contexts, predominantly higher education.
The Journal of Peer Learning - formerly The Australasian Journal of Peer Learning - is a ranked journal in the Australian Research Council's Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) journal list. All suitable manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Peer Learning undergo a double-blind peer review process. The Journal of Peer Learning is open-access and does not charge authors or readers a fee.
Volumes 1 to 3 of the Journal of Peer Learning were published as The Australasian Journal of Peer Learning (ISSN 1836-4306). Beginning with Volume 4, the journal publishes as the Journal of Peer Learning. The Editorial for Volume 4 discusses the name change.
Current Volume: Volume 9 (2016)
The Power of Freedom: Setting up a Multimodal Exhibition With Undergraduate Students to Foster Their Learning and Help Them to Achieve
Sandra Abegglen, Tom Burns, and Sandra Sinfield
Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS): Does Gender Matter?
Peter M. Geerlings, Helen Cole, Sharryn Batt, and Pamela Martin-Lynch
Social Justice, Learning Centredness and a First Year Experience Peer Mentoring Program: How Might They Connect?
Catherine Rawlinson and Michael Willimott
“My Purpose Was to Help Them With Accounting, Not English”: An Exploratory Study of Languages Other Than English in Peer Assisted Study Sessions
Briony J. Supple, Gill Best, and Amanda Pearce
Editors for Volume 9
- Associate Professor Jane Skalicky, Student Learning and Success, University of Tasmania
- Associate Editors
- Dr Bryce Bunting, Counseling and Careers Center, Brigham Young University
- Dr Henk Huijser, Academic Enhancement Centre, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (China)/ Adjunct Researcher, Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Dr Jane Kehrwald, Student Engagement Unit, University of South Australia
- Editorial Advisor
- Sally Rogan, Director, Peer Learning and the National Centre for PASS, University of Wollongong
- The Editorial Team sincerely thanks the reviewers for this volume.
- Please see the Editorial Board page for our complete and current Editorial Board and team