The Journal of Peer Learning (ISSN 2200-2359) publishes research articles about peer learning across a variety of contexts, predominantly higher education.
The Journal of Peer Learning - formerly The Australasian Journal of Peer Learning - is a ranked journal in the Australian Research Council's Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) journal list. All suitable manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Peer Learning undergo a double-blind peer review process. The Journal of Peer Learning is open-access and does not charge authors or readers a fee.
Volumes 1 to 3 of the Journal of Peer Learning were published as The Australasian Journal of Peer Learning (ISSN 1836-4306). Beginning with Volume 4, the journal publishes as the Journal of Peer Learning. The Editorial for Volume 4 discusses the name change.
Current Volume: Volume 10 (2017)
Online Pre-departure Peer Learning: What are the Transition Benefits for Chinese Students?
Lili Miao, Fiona Henderson, and Briony Supple
University Student Ambassadors Bring Languages Back to Their High School Peers
Anu Bissoonauth-Bedford and Ray Stace
Relative Effectiveness of Computer-Supported Jigsaw II, STAD and TAI Cooperative Learning Strategies on Performance, Attitude, and Retention of Secondary School Students in Physics
Amosa Isiaka Gambari and Mudasiru Olalere Yusuf
Effect of Peer Tutoring on Students' Academic Performance in Economics in Ilorin South, Nigeria
Yusuf AbdulRaheem, Hamdallat T. Yusuf, and Adesegun O. Odutayo
Editors for Volume 10
- Associate Professor Jane Skalicky, Student Learning and Success, University of Tasmania
- Associate Editors
- Dr Bryce Bunting, Counseling and Careers Center, Brigham Young University
- Dr Henk Huijser, Academic Enhancement Centre, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (China)/ Adjunct Researcher, Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Dr Jane Kehrwald, Student Engagement Unit, University of South Australia
- Dr Nyree Kelly, Australian Catholic University
- Kirstin Warr Pedersen, University of Tasmania
- The Editorial Team sincerely thanks the reviewers for this volume.
- Please see the Editorial Board page for our complete and current Editorial Board and team